The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples is a national voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
As a company the Congress is owned and controlled by its membership and is independent of Government. Together we will be leaders and advocates for recognising our status and rights as First Nations Peoples in Australia.
ONE CLICK ONLINE MEMBERSHIP HERE
Click here to become a Congress member now. Membership is free for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 18 years of age.
Click here to sign up as a Friend of Congress.
CONGRESS ACHIEVEMENTS REPORT 2012-2013
Click here to read the Congress Achievements Report
- Congress appeared today before the Joint Select Committee on Constitutional Recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait… »
- 1. That the findings of the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Measures Survey (NATSIHMS) are used to better… »
- The Close the Gap Campaign is urging the Federal Government to focus on greater access to primary health care services to… »
- A group of leading Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, community and human rights organisations meeting in Sydney today have… »
- The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples (Congress) has issued an open letter to the Prime Minister Tony Abbott… »