The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples is a national voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
As a company the Congress is owned and controlled by its membership and is independent of Government. Together we will be leaders and advocates for recognising our status and rights as First Nations Peoples in Australia.
- A new report released by the Victorian Ombudsman yesterday, has once again highlighted the need for urgent action to address… »
- The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples (Congress) today held an urgent meeting in Canberra of its members… »
- The national elected representative body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples has called on the new Prime Minister… »
- The Board and staff of the National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples (Congress) offers heartfelt congratulations to our… »
- “Australia must and can be better than this” Following the weekend’s events when prominent Aboriginal AFL player and… »