The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples is a national voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
As a company the Congress is owned and controlled by its membership and is independent of Government. Together we will be leaders and advocates for recognising our status and rights as First Nations Peoples in Australia.
ONE CLICK ONLINE MEMBERSHIP HERE
Click here to become a Congress member now. Membership is free for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 18 years of age.
Click here to sign up as a Friend of Congress.
CONGRESS ACHIEVEMENTS REPORT 2012-2013
Click here to read the Congress Achievements Report
- Released as Congress Official Statement for Invasion Day, 26 January 2015 The National Congress of Australia's First Peoples… »
- The Co-Chairs of the Close the Gap Campaign have welcomed the Government’s scrapping of plans to cut the Medicare rebate for… »
- The Co-Chairs of the Close the Gap campaign have called on the Australian Government to consult with Aboriginal and Torres… »
- Today Congress presented the following statement at the NGO Forum on Human Rights Sydney: The National Congress of… »
- Dear Prime Minister, The National Congress of Australia's First Peoples has noted that the Western Australian and South… »