Support Congress as Our Voice here
The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples is a national voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
As a company the Congress is owned and controlled by its membership and is independent of Government. Together we will be leaders and advocates for recognising our status and rights as First Nations Peoples in Australia.
SUPPORT CONGRESS: SEND A MESSAGE TO THE PM
Are you concerned about the impact of federal funding cuts to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community controlled peak organisations and services?
Do you believe that a representative body chosen by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples for themselves is fundamental to a fair and just Australia?
Now is the time to act, to unite and support the National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples.
To support Congress as our voice and to send a message to the PM and Parliamentarians, click here
ONE CLICK ONLINE MEMBERSHIP HERE
Click here to become a Congress member now. Membership is free for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 18 years of age.
Click here to sign up as a Friend of Congress.
CONGRESS ACHIEVEMENTS REPORT 2012-2013
Click here to read the Congress Achievements Report
- Message from Co-Chairs Les Malezer and Kirstie ParkerDear Members and Supporters,A national representative Aboriginal and… »
- The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples has renewed its calls for specific targets relating to justice in order to… »
- Apology Anniversary: Real Outcomes still to come from Symbolic Statement Statement from the Congress National Board of… »
- Congress notes the Prime Minister's focus on school attendance in his first Closing the Gap report and looks forward to the… »
- Congress congratulates the Minister for Indigenous Affairs, Nigel Scullion, for reaching a negotiated arrangement with the… »
- The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples (Congress) today announced the appointment of Mr Geoff Scott as Chief… »