The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples is a national voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
As a company the Congress is owned and controlled by its membership and is independent of Government. Together we will be leaders and advocates for recognising our status and rights as First Nations Peoples in Australia.
ONE CLICK ONLINE MEMBERSHIP HERE
Click here to become a Congress member now. Membership is free for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 18 years of age.
Click here to sign up as a Friend of Congress.
CONGRESS NATIONAL PUBLIC MEETINGS
The Congress Co-Chairs and Directors are holding public meetings around the country over the next few weeks for members and supporters.
Please let us know if you can attend a meeting near you by sending your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 8070 3100
• Canberra: Sunday 23 November 2-3 pm (preceded by BBQ at 1pm)
Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health Service, 63 Boolimba Crescent Narrabundah ACT 2604.
• Melbourne: Tuesday 25 November 2-4 pm
Melbourne Law School, Lvl 9, Rm 920, 185 Pelham St, Carlton.
• Adelaide: Wednesday 26 November 2-4 pm
Tandanya Cultural Instiitute, 253 Grenfell Street, Adelaide.
• Perth: Thursday 27 November 2-4 pm
Kuditj Cafe, 201 Beaufort St, Perth.
Please call the office on 02 8070 3100 if you have any questions.
CONGRESS ACHIEVEMENTS REPORT 2012-2013
Click here to read the Congress Achievements Report
- Communications and Engagement Officer The role is responsible for managing and delivering Congress campaigns, events and… »
- The National Congress of Australia's First Peoples joins with Australians in mourning today's loss of Gough Whitlam, former… »
- The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples says the Australian Government must unequivocally guarantee that ugly… »
- The National Congress of Australia's First Peoples has addressed the United Nations General Assembly this week. On 22 and 23… »
- The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples (Congress) has called on the Australian Government to establish a clear… »