The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples is a national voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
As a company the Congress is owned and controlled by its membership and is independent of Government. Together we will be leaders and advocates for recognising our status and rights as First Nations Peoples in Australia.
- The representative body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples will convene a national meeting of Aboriginal and… »
- The call to end to health inequality between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other Australians continues to get… »
- The National Congress of Australia's First Peoples cannot accept legitimacy of an Australian Government that will not sustain… »
- Close The Gap Campaign Co-Chairs Kirstie Parker and Mick Gooda are urging Australians from all walks of life to take part in… »
- Congress appeared today before the Joint Select Committee on Constitutional Recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait… »