The National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples is a national voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
As a company the Congress is owned and controlled by its membership and is independent of Government. Our first elected Board took office in July 2011. Together we will be leaders and advocates for recognising our status and rights as First Nation Peoples in Australia.
Find out more about Congress
CO-CHAIR ELECTIONS 21 JUNE – 5 JULY
Click here for information on Co-Chair candidates and elections.
DELEGATE ELECTIONS (MEMBER ORGANISATIONS)
Click here to see the results of the Delegate elections for member organisations.
ONE CLICK ONLINE MEMBERSHIP HERE
Click here to become a Congress member now.
CONGRESS ACHIEVEMENTS REPORT 2011-2012
Click here to read the Congress Achievements Report.
- Congress congratulates the five women and three men who have put their hands up for election as the next leaders of the… »
- Congress said today community ownership of service delivery, better co-operation between Governments, and detailed and… »
- If you want to have a say in who leads Congress for the next two years, you need to be a Congress member. Every two… »
- "High profile Australians need to lead by example and declare there's no room for racism in a modern Australia," said Congress… »
- ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER EMPLOYEES IN THE AUSTRALIAN PUBLIC SERVICECongress has been asked to provide feedback to… »